- Gather, analyze, plan and prioritize requirements of the project in close collaboration with the business stakeholder.
- Creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Perform business process gap analysis and manage requirement change
- Work with UX/UI to design user flows and make recommendations in order to improve and support business systems to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency
- Act as “product owner” for the area of subject assigned to guide the team making the right choices to maximize project & customer success
- Collaborate closely with development team and technical teams to configure / optimize the customer experience
- Work with multiple department and stakeholder to ensure information are fully captured for implementation
- Own and document Business Requirement Specification document
- Develop test scenarios / case and lead in UAT activities
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience in Business Analysis, Insurance business is a plus
- Understanding of software development methodologies – Agile/SCRUM is a plus
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the agreed deliverables and schedules once targets and goals have been assigned.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical skill and problem solving.
- Able to work as a team as well as independently and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Service minded and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and highly professional.
- Experience in software development is a plus
- Able to communicate in English is a plus
Interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org